Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/15 12:35:00 UTC

re: ws-transaction

Hi Ivan,

I'm a develper from the Apache Kandula project. One of my co-developers
forwarded me a mail sent by you some time ago regarding your transactions
implementation. Just now I had a brief look at it.Sounds impressive..

These days we are going ahead with Kandula2 implementation, which basically
means Kandula for Axis2 (ws.apache.org/axis2 <http://ws.apache.org/axis2>).
It reuses stuff from Kandula2 like the J2EE participant implementation.
Coordinator and ws-ba will be re-implemented from the scratch to a new
architecture. We are still on the process of refining our architecture. You
can find the initial codes at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/trunk/java/

Hope u'll find the work interesting....

Thanks & Regards,