Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Li, Charles" <Ch...@dep.state.fl.us> on 2004/11/20 05:36:33 UTC

version 202

Hi all,
I remember someone said that version 202 can save the graphs as png.  I just
download version 202, I did not see the save as png, did I miss something?

Thanks,
Charles Li

Re: version 202

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
2.0.2 does not save graphs.  the next release, which should be 2.1.x
will include the save graph feature. it's actually been in CVS for a
few months now and I've been using it quite a bit.  the feature is
stable, but we didn't include it in 2.0.2, since the current HEAD
includes changes to the JMX format.

mike updated JMeter to use XStream for saving/opening files.

peter