Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2012/10/10 17:09:30 UTC

CloudStack 4.0 and Maven - missing non-oss dependencies

Pardon the newbie dev question :(

Where would I get non-oss java libraries? Is there are git repo or some other easy to find place?

I followed this guide:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building+with+Maven

Installed Juno Eclipse with maven plugin from marketplace. Git cloned CloudStack 4.0 to local workspace. Pointed maven project to CS dir, it ran analysis and at the end found 5 missing deps - the typical suspects.

Is there a repo/site to get for non-oss java deps in one batch or from one location?

Thanks
ilya

RE: CloudStack 4.0 and Maven - missing non-oss dependencies

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
If you already downloaded the jars manually, you can just apply the 0001-*.patch.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Awesome, you even have axis2 :)

Thanks Wido

On 10/10/2012 05:09 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Pardon the newbie dev question :(
>
> Where would I get non-oss java libraries? Is there are git repo or some other easy to find place?
>
> I followed this guide:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building+with+Maven
>
> Installed Juno Eclipse with maven plugin from marketplace. Git cloned CloudStack 4.0 to local workspace. Pointed maven project to CS dir, it ran analysis and at the end found 5 missing deps - the typical suspects.
>
> Is there a repo/site to get for non-oss java deps in one batch or from one location?

No official one, but I've placed all the JAR files on some webspace:
http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/build-dep/

That should help you in the meantime.

Wido

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.