Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/29 09:53:39 UTC

[Tapestry Central] Tapestry 2009 Summer Tour: England, Estonia

Just dropping a note from the road ... I'm currently in York, England
for three days of Tapestry training here for a private client. Next
week, five days of training and mentoring in Tartu, Estonia. I was a
bit trepidatious about heading to Estonia, but now that I've read up on
its history, I can't wait to get there.
After that, a bit of vacation in London and Paris ... then back to
Portland (hopefully the temperatures will have dropped) to concentrate
on Tapestry 5.1 documentation ... and learning Cappuccino for my
upcoming talk at The Pacific Northwest Software Symposium.

--
Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 7/29/2009 12:46:00 AM