Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@opengroup.org> on 1997/03/03 15:24:54 UTC

Re: [BUG]: "Call for contributors" on OTHER:any (fwd)

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: garry@insider.regio.net
Cc: Lincoln Stein <ls...@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [BUG]: "Call for contributors" on OTHER:any (fwd)
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 09:24:54 -0500
From: Doug MacEachern <do...@opengroup.org>

Hi Garry,
   I'd be interested to hear more about your project.  In particular,
what you plan to use as a backend.  I have a set of HTTPD::* Perl
modules for manipulating password databases, text, DBM, DB, and any
database supported by Perl DBI (mSQL, mymsql, Oracle, Sybase, Infomix,
etc.) in standard `Basic' format and Message Digest format.  There's
also a module for managing group files.  Lincoln Stein (cc'd) has
a strong start on a GUI interface.

You'll find the HTTPD package at:
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/by-module/HTTPD/

and Lincoln's work at: