Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2007/08/08 03:54:30 UTC

Board Report August 2007

All,

I don't really have much to add to this month's board report.  Anyone else?

"The HiveMind project has remained quite inactive during the last 3 months."

James

Re: Board Report August 2007

Posted by 吕吉利 <lj...@gmail.com>.
James & any other guys

  hi. I like Hivemidn's module idea. I just now use tapestry4.1.2 &
hivemind1.1.1.
  Yes,I noticed the hivemind has beed inactived.
  My hivemind(ioc container) next stop, I think, maybe:
1. tapestry5 ioc
2. spring

Jili