Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 18:35:33 UTC

Re: custom sorting of search result

Latest versions of Solr have collapsing and expanding plugins,
reranking plugins and post-filters. Some combinations of these seem
like it might be relevant.

And, of course, there is always carrot2 clustering.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart