Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2006/08/04 02:37:17 UTC

Interested in Participating

Hi,

For those of you who don't know me from IRC, I'm a PMC member and very
active participant in the Maven project. I'm interested in participating
in jsr277 discussions, in the interest of helping Maven as relevant and
useful as possible.

I'm a little light on education here WRT process, so could someone help
me out with the details? How can I get involved? I'm willing to execute
the NDA, I just need to know how to file it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-john

--
John Casey
---

Re: Interested in Participating

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.

John Casey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those of you who don't know me from IRC, I'm a PMC member and very
> active participant in the Maven project. I'm interested in participating
> in jsr277 discussions, in the interest of helping Maven as relevant and
> useful as possible.
>
> I'm a little light on education here WRT process, so could someone help
> me out with the details? How can I get involved? I'm willing to execute
> the NDA, I just need to know how to file it.

NDA received and logged.

I've accepted your request to join the 277 list.

geir

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.
http://www.apache.org/jcp

to find the pdf.

Sign it, fax to +1 203 665 6400, and that's it.

geir