Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/04/19 19:20:12 UTC

[ANN] Fw: Java DevCon 2005 - May 25

Our local Atlanta Java Users Group is hosting a Developer Conference and if
you live anywhere in the Southeastern U.S. (or visiting at that time), I
would encourage you to attend.  This is going to be a great event and I look
forward to meeting more of my fellow developers out there in the OSSC (Open
Source Software Community) and POJC (Plain Old Java Community ;)

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance