Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Philipp Ahlner <ph...@ahlner.org> on 2003/07/06 23:12:10 UTC

Third-party extension: Log4J2DB

Hi there!

I've just released the new version of my project Log4J2DB.  This project contains a Message-Driven-Bean that consumes
LoggingEvent messages and writes the events down to a database. The project also provides a webapp to analyse and filter the messages.
Ok, its not the killer-application but I think it's a feasible tool.  I would be happy to see my project listed on the log4j page under the section "Third-party extensions".

The project homepage can be found under:

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/log4j2db

Ciao
Phil.

Re: Third-party extension: Log4J2DB