Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sh...@lotus.com on 2001/03/16 21:52:48 UTC

Re: Xalan in JSP: xalan-dev is appropriate place; FAQ answer likely

The proper place for questions like this is the xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
list, where we'll be able to help you much more quickly.

This is likely a variant of http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-8
(although this FAQ needs to be updated, in progress)  or
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/getstarted.html#classpath

Check the actual classpath being used when your JSP is executing (which may
well be different than when you run Xalan standalone) for other, outdated
copies of the org.w3c.dom included in files like jaxp.jar, parser.jar,
xml.jar, crimson.jar which are in front of xalan.jar and xerces.jar and
remove them or put them after xalan/xerces.  Note they may also be in your
extensions directory if you're running JDK 1.2+

- Shane

---- you Chirdeep Sharma <ch...@excite.com> wrote ----