Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by bin z <bi...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/26 13:51:10 UTC

components that can use

Hi all,
Normally, I was using f:param with h:outputLink/commandLink. But yesterday I
tried to use it with h:inputText, it did not work.
Can anyone tell me which components can be used with f:param?

thanx & regards

Re: components that can use

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK, it's up to the parent element to support <f:param>.. for
example if you nest a param inside an outputText, it is used to
replace part of the text marked as {1}, {2} etc.

What are you expecting <f:param> to do inside an inputText?

Re: components that can use

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.