Posted to user@spark.apache.org by praveshjain1991 <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 09:19:21 UTC

Re: Using String Dataset for Logistic Regression

Thank you for your replies. I've now been using integer datasets but ran into
another issue.

http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Spark-Streaming-not-processing-file-with-particular-number-of-entries-td6694.html

Any ideas?

--
Thanks

Re: Using String Dataset for Logistic Regression

Posted by Xiangrui Meng <me...@gmail.com>.
Yes. MLlib 1.0 supports sparse input data for linear methods. -Xiangrui

Posted by praveshjain1991 <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wush Wu <wu...@bridgewell.com>.
Dear all,

Does spark support sparse matrix/vector for LR now?

Best,
Wush