Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by George Sexton <ge...@mhsoftware.com> on 2014/09/19 17:56:21 UTC

Questions About SSHD Compilation

I'm trying to use sshd and I have some questions:

1) Since the Download links are all broken, I used the git repository.
Someone might want to look at that.

2) The Javadoc API on the site for sshd is version 0.9.0, not the
current release.

3) I was able to compile the library snapshot from the git source using
"mvn package", but I can't figure out how to create the javadoc. Can
someone please tell me how to use maven to generate the javadoc? I've
searched around, but I'm just not hitting it.

--
George Sexton
*MH Software, Inc.*

Re: Questions About SSHD Compilation

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

> I'm trying to use sshd and I have some questions:
>
> 1) Since the Download links are all broken, I used the git repository.
> Someone might want to look at that.
>
> 2) The Javadoc API on the site for sshd is version 0.9.0, not the current
> release.

Thx for reporting.  I'm planning on a release soon, so I'll fix those 2
issues at the same time.

> 3) I was able to compile the library snapshot from the git source using
> "mvn package", but I can't figure out how to create the javadoc. Can
> someone please tell me how to use maven to generate the javadoc? I've
> searched around, but I'm just not hitting it.

This should do the trick:

mvn package javadoc:javadoc

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet