Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Zhdanov <av...@cbrsoft.com.ua> on 2001/06/18 18:46:58 UTC

Re[2]: nt-service

Hello Tim,

Monday, June 18, 2001, 7:23:34 PM, you wrote:

TON> At 08:49 AM 6/18/2001, you wrote:
>>Hello tomcat-user,
>>
>>   Please, could you help me:
>>   i've made everything as described in NT-Service-howto.html but i've
>>   got such results:
>>
>>E:\downloads\jakarta\tomcat3.2.2>net start tomcat
>>System error 1311 has occurred.

TON> What's the status of the Net Logon Service? If its
TON> stopped, try starting it.

It is started!!! ofcourse, what's else? please, may be smth in
wrapper.properties, but i've didn't find anythnif for "Logon". Then
i've tried to change in tomcat-service LogOn option to Specific
account with correspondent values - faild, also((((

--
Best regards,
 Andrew                            mailto:avalez-work@cbrsoft.com.ua

Re[3]: nt-service

Posted by Andrew Zhdanov <av...@cbrsoft.com.ua>.
Hello Andrew,

Monday, June 18, 2001, 7:46:58 PM, you wrote:

AZ> Hello Tim,

AZ> Monday, June 18, 2001, 7:23:34 PM, you wrote:

TON>> At 08:49 AM 6/18/2001, you wrote:
>>>Hello tomcat-user,
>>>
>>>   Please, could you help me:
>>>   i've made everything as described in NT-Service-howto.html but i've
>>>   got such results:
>>>
>>>E:\downloads\jakarta\tomcat3.2.2>net start tomcat
>>>System error 1311 has occurred.

TON>> What's the status of the Net Logon Service? If its
TON>> stopped, try starting it.

AZ> It is started!!! ofcourse, what's else? please, may be smth in
AZ> wrapper.properties, but i've didn't find anythnif for "Logon". Then
AZ> i've tried to change in tomcat-service LogOn option to Specific
AZ> account with correspondent values - faild, also((((

TON>> -Tim

And it's me again - may be will be usefull - it was becase
jk_nt_service.exe was at network drive!!!! when at local - everything
is ok)) but another interesting is, why nt could not logon to network
drive if it is already logedon - but it is not a question)))
Sometimes it is usefull to ask smb, and and at the same time to think
over it, and understand by myself)))