Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/01/08 15:29:36 UTC

accounts request for tapestry

Root,

Please create the following (6) accounts (attached).  (Name, account,
email).  These folks
should have access to the jakarta group and cvs (in particular the
module entitled
'jakarta-tapestry').  Additionally, it has been requested that a unix
group called
'tapestry' be created and that these folks have additional access to
that group in
anticipation that they might want to become a top level project.

Thank you,

-Andy

Tapestry folks, sorry the original request was sitting in my "unsent
messages" box... doh.

1.
Mind Bridge
mindbridge
mindbridgeweb@yahoo.com

2.
Neil Clayton
nclayton
neil@cloudnine.net.nz

3.
Malcolm Edgar
medgar
malcolm_edgar@hotmail.com

4.
Richard Lewis-Shell
rlewisshell
rlewisshell@mac.com

5.
Howard Lewis Ship
hlship
hlship@attbi.com

6.
Geoff Longman
glongman
glongman@intelligentworks.com

Re: accounts request for tapestry

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

>Accounts created, password sent, commit privs to "jakarta-tapestry"
>granted.  I'll hold off on the group until it's clear whether it'll be
>top-level or not.  Half-implemented near-decisions will be the death of
>me.

Understood and many thanks.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Done, signed and Faxed. approx 7:40 am EST today.

Geoff
Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
Andy --