Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by maerc <co...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/22 04:21:03 UTC

questions on web service returning pojo

Hi,
I am a newbie in both web service and CXF. I have encountered this problem
when i am calling a web method to get a user-defined type 'A' from my web
service. The user-definied type 'A' contains and arraylist of type 'C'. The
list may also contains objects of type B which extends type C.
The problem is:
Based on the wsdl generated from my java web server impl class, the data
structure of 'B' is not there. When my client tried to retrieve the object,
data in the arraylist is incomplete when i should have data of type B in the
list.

Is there any solution for this problem?