Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2017/07/07 22:22:53 UTC

RE: Suggest

Hello,

If you are referring to the SmartCn package containing the SmartChineseAnalyzer that provides corrected segmentation (https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/releases/lucene-solr/4.8.0/lucene/analysis/smartcn/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/cn/smart), it has recently been ported and will be part of our next beta release. In the meantime if you need to use it, you can try it out from our CI feed: https://www.myget.org/gallery/lucene-net-ci

Other than that, there is no more Chinese functionality available to port in Lucene 4.8.0.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)