Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by js...@9online.fr on 2002/06/24 16:14:24 UTC

error and output redirected on file with Tomcat 4.0.

Hello,

I don't know how to send error or output streams into a file so that system.err or system.out or printstackTrace are writen on file instead of  screen which not contains enough space to see the whole output.

I use Logger element apply on a context but it doesn't work:
A context can accept only one logger and the only class which seams to be accepted by tomcat is the FileLogger class. SystemOutLogger and SystemErrLogger has no affect except that all outputs are written on screen.

PS: Tomcat 4.0 version
thanks for answers