Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Prem Pandya <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/30 04:05:19 UTC

New here

Hi everyone, My name is Prem Pandya, 26, I live in Niles, IL and Im an
undergrad at DePaul University studying computer science. I'm eager to
contribute to this open source project!

Re: New here

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 08/29/2015 07:05 PM, Prem Pandya wrote:
> Hi everyone, My name is Prem Pandya, 26, I live in Niles, IL and Im an
> undergrad at DePaul University studying computer science. I'm eager to
> contribute to this open source project!

Hello Prem, and welcome to Apache OpenOffice. We could surely use
students in Computer Science to help with development. Right now, we are
working on release 4.1.2 which will primarily be a bug fix release.

We suggest going through our orientation modules for an overview of how
the project works with some insights into the development.

Orientation modules:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

We look forward to hearing more from you.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu