Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2018/10/02 18:56:08 UTC

Coding Guidelines:

Hi,

I encountered two commits to master in the last month not having the JIRA ID in the subject.

May I ask to stick to convention "start commit message with JIRA ID on the first line", please ?

Best
Olaf

Re: Coding Guidelines:

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Sorry. Those two are committed by me. I shall pay more attention on that.
Thank you for spotting on the issue and raise it out :)

Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> 於 2018年10月3日 週三 下午1:16寫道:

Re: Coding Guidelines:

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Huge +1!