Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/20 10:14:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Sam Just

The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Sam Just and
he has accepted.

Sam Just has been contributing bookkeeper changes to the community for a
while. He is the main person who is leading the efforts of pushing
salesforce changes to open source. He has been active in code
contributions, discussions and code reviews. We are looking forward to more
contributions from him.

Congratulations and welcome onboard, Sam!

Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Sam Just

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sam !
Enrico

Il mar 20 feb 2018, 11:14 Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Sam Just
> and he has accepted.
>
> Sam Just has been contributing bookkeeper changes to the community for a
> while. He is the main person who is leading the efforts of pushing
> salesforce changes to open source. He has been active in code
> contributions, discussions and code reviews. We are looking forward to more
> contributions from him.
>
> Congratulations and welcome onboard, Sam!
>
> Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC
>
> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Sam Just

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sam !
Enrico

Il mar 20 feb 2018, 11:14 Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Sam Just
> and he has accepted.
>
> Sam Just has been contributing bookkeeper changes to the community for a
> while. He is the main person who is leading the efforts of pushing
> salesforce changes to open source. He has been active in code
> contributions, discussions and code reviews. We are looking forward to more
> contributions from him.
>
> Congratulations and welcome onboard, Sam!
>
> Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC
>
> --

-- Enrico Olivelli