Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Barton <mb...@allesta.com> on 2004/12/13 23:20:44 UTC

ANN: WSABI For Axis version 0.5 now available

WSABI™ For Axis version 0.5 now available

With the new version 0.5, WSABI™ For Axis is now shipping with
Monitoring and Audit module. This version enables enterprises to answer
critical Web services management questions:

- What is the health of my Web services? Are they performing well?
- How can I view and track the clients that are utilizing my Web services?
- How can I manage the configuration of my Web services without manually
editing deployment descriptors?

Allesta, LLC recently announced the availability of WSABI™ For Axis, the
industry's first open source Web services management (WSM) project. With
its intuitive web-based user interface, WSABI™ allows users to manage
Web service deployments with ease and confidence.

The new version has a revamped GUI, a modular architecture, and a new
monitoring and auditing module that provides visibility into runtime
behavior of Web services.

What's new in version 0.5?
* New tab-based look & feel for the GUI
* New Monitoring and Audit Module which supports:
- Audit Logs
- Health Index
- Performance Index
- Availability Index
* Modified Configuration Module
- supports read-only view (default functionality)
- support for global configuration elements
- improved service management
- improved handler management

Take control of the management of your Web service by using WSABI™ For
Axis today!

Download : http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis
Live Demo : http://demo.wsabi.org
Project Site : http://axis.wsabi.org/

About Allesta
Allesta, LLC is a services company focusing on open source based Web
services management solutions. Our business model is based upon
leveraging open source technologies as foundational components for our
services and products. We build customer driven value-added solutions
that help facilitate faster time to market cycles for our customers.
This unique approach provides our customers with truly enterprise
capable software at a fraction of the commercial license costs.

Copyright © 2004 Allesta, LLC. 548 Dew Point Ave, Carlsbad, CA. 92009.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein
belong to their respective companies.