Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by jason <gi...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 16:25:13 UTC

about the wordnet program.

hi,

i am trying to use the Lucene WordNet program for my application. However, i
got some problems.

When i incorporate these files,  Syns2Index.java, SynLookup.java, and
SynExpand.java, I find some variables are not defined.

For instance, in Syns2Index. java,

        writer.setMergeFactor( writer.getMergeFactor() * 2);  // the
writer.getMergeFactor() is not found in the lucene package.

        writer.setMaxBufferedDocs( writer.getMaxBufferedDocs() * 2); // the
writer.getMaxBufferedDocs() is not found.

also,
   i do not find the definition of the Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED in the Field.java.

how can i handler this problem?

regards
Xing

Re: about the wordnet program.

Posted by jason <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

thx for your reply.

I have checked the source code and found it should be updated now.

For Syns2Index:
doc.add( new Field( F_WORD, g, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED))
--> doc.add( Field.Keyword( F_WORD, g))
doc.add( new Field( F_SYN, cur, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.NO)); -->
doc.add( Field.UnIndexed( F_SYN , cur));

For SynLookup and SynExpand,

tmp.add( tq, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD);  --> tmp.add(tq, true, false);

Posted by Daniel Naber <lu...@danielnaber.de>.