Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1997/07/11 20:45:04 UTC

nt conf files

Currently, the -dist config files are Unix-specific. Many of these
directives need to be slightly changed to be proper Windows defaults
(filenames, mostly), and a few directives should be added.

Would anyone mind/care if I added a conf/win-dist directory and added
default *.conf files to it?

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>

Re: nt conf files

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
IMHO the dist config files could require a large rewrite anyway plus a
processor to put in the right directories, but...

I guess short-term solution is probably easiest to create a couple new
files.  Not sure if it is best to make a seperate directory (which could
confuse people into thinking the conf files for NT should stay in that
directory) or just something like httpd.conf-dist-nt.