Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Skriloff, Nicholas" <Sk...@darden.virginia.edu> on 2005/10/26 23:52:29 UTC

Tacos FURL for tap 3.0.3

We have an app that uses Tacos with Friendly URL for Tapestry 3.0.3.  It
is an application
that lets users sign up for classes.  We give them the ability to add a
course immediately
or they can put it in their cart via clicking the cart link. That link
is implemented using
tacos.  The results come back as a set of course section search results.

As I am looking at the course Section Search results actions. There I am
seeing the add actions. All of them have (cart) next to them. I pick the
5th one down
and I click (cart).  After clicking (cart) once the (remove) does not
come up in my browser.  But
when I view source of the page, I see the link for  onclick="return new
PartRequest(this.href, ['cartLink12']).send();">(cart).
So that makes sense since it is dynamic ajax.  I have tried adding
<binding name="refreshParts" expression="'cartLink' +
action.courseSectionId"/> to the jwc component call
but no luck on getting remove to show up.  If I "cart" the top one, I
get the (remove) link to
show.  Note that It has nothing to do with clicking twice on different
cart links.

Any thoughts anyone?