Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com> on 2002/01/10 09:12:51 UTC

The Nesting Extension - Support Site Update.

Peers,

Finally have the resource page at a useful level for the general
developer community.

There's the latest update to the extension, The primer, The tutorial, an
advanced topics page and a whole mess of other stuff.
Hopefully it will answer all questions which are itching people.
Performance, expandability... so on and so forth.

I've gone over the tutorial code and file downloads, snippets etc... but
there's bound to be something if a couple of people would like to get
back to me on it.

Anyways...

www.keyboardmonkey.com/struts

Just go play peoples!

Will be mailing the user list tomorrow, so if you want your input
included before hand... be quick. :)

Now going to go find a life for a couple of days. After then I'll come
back, remove the graphics, make the pages boring again so you guys have
something ready to add to the user guides... :)
Be cool.

Arron.