Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Roy Siegfried <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/23 16:13:21 UTC

Re: spring jpetstore demo error (possibly O/T)

Martin Gainty <mgainty <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> Good Morning Larry-
>
> the good news is that ibatis has working Jpetstore demo
> there are a number of deltas between the the working ibatis and spring
configurations

I have (er, had) the same problem.  I just downloaded Spring 2.0.2 and it failed
with the same problem.  I solved it by creating the schema and populating the
HSQLDB database....  The original DB configuration in the sample appears to
work...

I noticed a line in the stack trace about 'no table in statement' or some such.

The README.txt instructions in the jpetstore directory breeze by the rather
important statement that you need to create the schema and load the data.

This fooled me for an hour......