Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2003/09/13 17:24:32 UTC

[resolver] Any Perl or C++ implementations

I'm diggin around for a similar implementation of resolver for Perl or
C++ versions of Xerces. Has anyone heard of one?

-Mark Diggory

Re: [resolver] Any Perl or C++ implementations

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
True, I'll post up on the general list, I just havn't had time to get
back to this myself... too much to do, too little time...

-M.

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer

Re: [resolver] Any Perl or C++ implementations

Posted by sh...@us.ibm.com.

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
I suspect the lack of reply means no? Is there any interest in
developing a C++ version of the code to manage the same catalog behavior
as in Java?

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory