Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by John Utz <ut...@singingfish.com> on 2002/04/03 20:32:02 UTC

dom.ASBuilder problem with current cvs as of 020403 10:00 am PST

hi;

running dom.ASBuilder with jars that i just made a few minutes ago raises
the following error:

bash-2.04$ java dom.ASBuilder -f -a Mpeg7-2001.xsd -i
descriptionExample001.xml
Exception in thread
"main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.dom.DOMImplementationImpl
        at dom.ASBuilder.main(ASBuilder.java:135)

i recall seeing this error on monday apr 1 as well. so it's a couple of
days old.

if no one else is seeing it, then i must have done something in my copy of
the tree that i havent found yet, but i have been loking for the last 30
minutes and i havent found anything.

Re: dom.ASBuilder problem with current cvs as of 020403 10:00 am PST

Posted by John Utz <ut...@singingfish.com>.
great!

glad you read the mail.

nagoya.apache.org seems down, so i couldnt bugzilla it....

Posted by Elena Litani <el...@ca.ibm.com>.
John,