Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by fractals <fr...@ping.be> on 2001/05/05 19:12:29 UTC

Re: soap 2.1 working on Linux? (more precisions)

to be more precise, this is the uncomprehensible exception:

Error: 500
Location: /soap/admin/list.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

javax.servlet.ServletException:  Cannot create bean of class
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager
 at java.lang.Throwable.(Throwable.java:96)
 at java.lang.Exception.(Exception.java:44)
 at javax.servlet.ServletException.(ServletException.java:107)
 at
admin._0002fadmin_0002flist_0002ejsplist_jsp_0._jspService(_0002fadmin_0002f
list_0002ejsplist_jsp

Note: I use Xerces 1.2.1

: Let's make this issue clear: there are no tar.gz files for the soap-2_1
: binaries/sources. Does this mean that it's not yet working for linux ?
:
: Anyway, I tried, and I ended up with an uncomprehensible exception. Has
: anyone already made that same experience ?
:
: The problem is: I'd *really* want to test the EJB examples. EJB connection
: is the only real application I see for SOAP in my case...
:
: Please answer this question. Would be really appreciated !
:
: Regards
:
: Candide