Posted to user@flink.apache.org by nagi data monkey <na...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/06 16:08:39 UTC

pyflink datastream job

Hi all,

Anyone got a pyflink datastream job working? I think I'm having difficulty
seeing a small flunk cluster I've set up in docker. I can't see any way
that pyflink can pick up a Remote Execution Enviroment. This is the only
'compiling' code snippet I can find:

from pyflink.datastream import StreamExecutionEnvironment
env = StreamExecutionEnvironment.get_execution_environment()

which at least allows me to run pyflink code, but not see any flink
clusters etc. Any ideas how I'm meant to actually get a pyflink job running?

TIA

Re: pyflink datastream job

Posted by nagi data monkey <na...@gmail.com>.
ah, thanks, those doc pages are what I missed!

Re: pyflink datastream job

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.