Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Anika Balkan - Contractor <ab...@walmart.com> on 2012/09/14 18:53:06 UTC

Submission Deadlines for a Walmart Speaker

To Whom it may concern at Apache Con,

I am writing to inquire as to when the deadline for submission for a speaker is for the 2013 Portland conference taking place Feb-March. Please let me know so I can add it to our possible speaking roster.

Thanks so much in advance!

Very Best Regards,

Anika Balkan
Assistant to Dan Toporek,
Vice President of Corporate Communications
650-837-8860-Office
510-712-1670-mobile

abalkan@walmart.com<ma...@walmart.com>

Walmart
850Cherry Avenue
San Bruno, CA 94066
[cid:image001.png@01CD925E.BD44DB80]

Re: Submission Deadlines for a Walmart Speaker

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Anika:

The call for papers will be published any time now. We plan to close it late October (October 29 being the currently scheduled date).

regards
 Steve

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/