Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Keven <hi...@yahoo.ca> on 2002/09/13 04:45:30 UTC

How to use struts tag to display system date and time?

Hi, ALL:

I want to have system date and time displayed in my web page. Are there is a way to do it using struts tag?

Thanks for your help.

Keven

Re: How to use struts tag to display system date and time?

Posted by Keven <hi...@yahoo.ca>.
John, thank you very much for your valuable information.

regards,

Keven
Posted by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com>.