Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 17:55:52 UTC

More details about Tapestry 5.4 JavaScript

... on the wiki:

http://tapestry.apache.org/javascript-rewrite.html

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: More details about Tapestry 5.4 JavaScript

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:26:35 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> My intent is that for complex UIs, you should be able to choose to use
> Backbone or Ember or ExtJS, etc.  That Tapestry should get out of the
> way.

Agreed 100%. This doesn't prevent us or other people of providing
integration packages, of course. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo

Re: More details about Tapestry 5.4 JavaScript

Posted by yazdog8 <jo...@paulsenweb.com>.
Thanks! We had been holding off on using any kind of JS MVC not knowing how
5.4 would be taking shape. This may allow us to use one for some of the more
data rich interactions where we would want to store rich data sets on the
client for speed purposes.

Re: More details about Tapestry 5.4 JavaScript

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.