Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonathan Glanz <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/30 08:04:33 UTC

T5 I need to be able to dynamically render components

All, below is a sample of what I'd like to be able to do, but I can't seem
to figure out a way to make it work

<t:loop source="widgets" value="widget">

</t:loop>

Is there a way to do this or a binding that would do this?  Basically I need
a way to dynamically instantiate components at runtime.

-thx, Jon

RE: T5 I need to be able to dynamically render components

Posted by Jonathan Glanz <jo...@hotmail.com>.
Howard you read my mind, ideally dynamic components would be great, but I
ended up just defining several blocks and then delegating which one to show,
small price to pay for the flat out RAD of T5.

-Jon

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.