Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@uhi.ac.uk> on 2011/09/30 12:11:43 UTC

2.8.1 source?

none of the 2.8.1 source link work. Where can I get it please?

thanks,

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0

Re: 2.8.1 source?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Try this link
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/camel/apache-camel/2.8.1/apache-camel-2.8.1-src.zip

I think we unified the src so there is just a .zip file now.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: 2.8.1 source?

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@uhi.ac.uk>.
thanks for the answers folks. Got the source.

cheers,

Alistair

--
mov eax,1