Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/07/04 00:11:52 UTC

FW: Apache Geronimo

-----Original Message-----
From: milan [mailto:milan@ccnep.com.np]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 0:42
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Apache Geronimo

My name is Milan Shrestha .Am am an IT Engineeer . I have about one year
experience working in java.

I have heard the project proposed by apache named "Apache Geronimo" . So I
would be thankful if I got chance to work and contribute

for your project .

Regards,

Milan Shrestha

Kathmandu

Nepal

Re: FW: Apache Geronimo

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Hello Milan,

Thanks for your interest in Apache Geronimo.  You can subscribe to our mailing lists and find out
other information about Apache Geronimo at http://geronimo.apache.org.

We are currently reworking our build environment in our trunk environment (1.2-SNAPSHOT) and
starting work on a bug release for Geronimo 1.1.1.

Please take a few minutes and look at the web site.  Are there particular areas you are interested
in regarding Java and J2EE?

Matt