Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/09/10 12:01:18 UTC

Re: [ALL] Auto generating README.md and CONTRIBUTING.md for github using the commons build plugin

Hello Bernd,

I'm back from Portual and will try to have a look at your comments this
week :-)

Thanks!
Benedikt

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [ALL] Auto generating README.md and CONTRIBUTING.md for github using the commons build plugin

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello Benedikt,

thanks for the feedback, no worries, take your time.

I already fixed the below mentioned wrong template-comments.

For the project id/url related stuff I did not take a deeper look as it
is I guess moslty getting familiar with the commons-parent structure.
However let me know if I should dig deeper and help.

Maybe we should check all commons projects which are affected, if VFS
is the only outlier I guess we can manually fix it up as well (after
all even the site of VFS does not get it right atm).

Gruss
Bernd