Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 00:32:02 UTC

ApacheCon EU 2012 - Sinnsheim

I want to know who is planning to join ApacheCon EU 2012 in Sinnsheim,
Germany (5th November - 8th November)? We will have 5 talks in the "Camel
in Action" track (one of them is about ActiveMQ and four talks about
Camel)...
Somebody interested in a get together evening event? If so, I would try to
organize something...

Best,
Christian

Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 - Sinnsheim

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I will be there but I am not yet sure on which dates. A get together
event would be great.

Christian

Am 13.09.2012 00:32, schrieb Christian Müller:
> I want to know who is planning to join ApacheCon EU 2012 in Sinnsheim,
> Germany (5th November - 8th November)? We will have 5 talks in the "Camel
> in Action" track (one of them is about ActiveMQ and four talks about
> Camel)...
> Somebody interested in a get together evening event? If so, I would try to
> organize something...
>
> Best,
> Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 - Sinnsheim

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok, only a few. I don't think I have to plan a get together for 4 or 5
people. We will do this short term at the evening.

@Christian S.: I also have a conflict with my planed presentation at JAX.
I'm working with both planners to resolve it...

Best,
Christian

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Perfect.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Christian Müller <

Charles Moulliard

Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 - Sinnsheim

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
I will be assisting Yoshida San at the keysigning event. We'll probably
get there late together.

Hadrian

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I will also join

Christian

Posted by koseki nonuyuki <ko...@gmail.com>.
I've just arrived Sinsheim.

I also plan to join.

Thanks
Nobuyuki

Christian Mueller wrote

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
No problem Aki.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Of course it's open.

Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 - Sinnsheim

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian and @All,

As many Camel committers will be there at ApacheConference, it could be
interesting that we organise a round table with all committers and drink a
beer after camel sessions day ...

Regards,

Charles

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Christian Müller <
christian.mueller@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looking forward to meet you there. You can find the schedule here [1]. The
> Apache Camel in Action talks are at 8th November.
>
> [1] http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/
>
> Best,
> Christian
>
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:17 AM, koseki nonuyuki
> <ko...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm scheduling to attend ApacheCon EU, focusing on Camel track.
> > It's really nice if I could join that event.
> >

> > --

Charles Moulliard

Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 - Sinnsheim

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by koseki nonuyuki <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
@Babak: with gifts...
It works most of the time for me... ;-)

Best,
Christian

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great idea to organize a camel event (around a beer ;-) ). The best should
be in the middle of the week (Wednesday)

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM, Christian Müller <
christian.mueller@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to know who is planning to join ApacheCon EU 2012 in Sinnsheim,
> Germany (5th November - 8th November)? We will have 5 talks in the "Camel
> in Action" track (one of them is about ActiveMQ and four talks about
> Camel)...
> Somebody interested in a get together evening event? If so, I would try to
> organize something...
>
> Best,
> Christian

Charles Moulliard