Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sd...@comotivsystems.com> on 2004/08/03 23:56:50 UTC

New Chainsaw Logo?

I found a web site with a chainsaw that might make a good logo for Chainsaw.
http://www.hotsaw.com/Page_1/IMAG0007.JPG

Any opinions?

I've asked his permission to use the image, and I'm forwarding the email from him.  He would like a link to his site (probably in help-about, along with attribution for the image).  His site is (obviously) http://www.hotsaw.com

Is this email sufficient?  Does he need to sign a CLA for us to use the graphic?  If so, what if he emails the image to the log4j-dev mailing list instead?

If you love or hate the image, let us know...

Scott