Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in> on 2008/09/04 12:24:58 UTC

Safe rulesets for german

I have been using SA for english mails all along

If I want to use SA for german mails , what are the rulesets I should
use.  I have seen my installation throws up a  few FP's for  german
mails. I use the default SA rules + select SARE rules

Thanks
Ram

Re: Safe rulesets for german

Posted by Michael Monnerie <mi...@is.it-management.at>.
On Donnerstag, 4. September 2008 ram wrote:
> I have been using SA for english mails all along
>
> If I want to use SA for german mails , what are the rulesets I should
> use.  I have seen my installation throws up a  few FP's for  german
> mails. I use the default SA rules + select SARE rules

Please use my ZMI_GERMAN ruleset. Available via SARE, RDJ, sa-update:
# How to get it:
# SpamAssassin Channel: 70_zmi_german.cf.zmi.sa-update.dostech.net
# Also via RDJ (RulesDuJour) as: ZMI_GERMAN
# RDJ is available at http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour
# Home: http://sa.zmi.at/rulesets/70_zmi_german.cf

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660 / 415 65 31                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C1209B4