Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Geoff Soutter <ge...@whitewolf.com.au> on 2000/08/01 10:17:18 UTC

Re: Err. msg - Win32, Tomcat, Apache (module) = nogo

the AddressInUse means that tomcat is trying to open a server port on an
address/port combination that is already in use.

check the server.xml and make sure all your port numbers are in order...
maybe you are starting tomcat's internal web server on the same port as a
web server already running on the machine?

cheers

geoff