Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marco Polo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 22:12:02 UTC

mod_rewrite

I need to change a bahaviour on the rewrite of the apache server. Right now,
if I type in a path that does not exist (like /nopage.html) Apache will
serve up the 404 page (/html/404.html), but the URL will still read
/nopage.html. I need the URL to be /html/404.html
Conversely, when someone goes to a page that does exist (/x10) Apache will
serve up the redirected page (/landing/index.jsp?wfId=685) We need Apache to
instead serve up /x10.

Thanks

Re: mod_rewrite

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.