Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Randal L. Schwartz" <me...@stonehenge.com> on 2000/07/27 02:22:34 UTC

Re: [OT] Re: OSS/Perl Conference Report

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> writes:

Matt> You've never thrown a party with an open bar, have you? ;-)

Especially with premium and call liquor, and very few beer choices
(sorry!).

Matt> /me appologises for the 8 beers and 4 whiskeys that he consumed, and
Matt> promises to repay Randall when/if he stops the no-drink thing :-)

No, please no.  I threw the party so that my friends could have a good
time.  I'm not owed a thing.  Please no.  It was entirely my pleasure.

<me...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>