Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Romita Saha <Ro...@sg.panasonic.com> on 2013/03/07 03:04:19 UTC

Solritas Question

Hi,

I am working with Solritas. However I want it to fetch data from Solr
through an interface.

Solritas --> Interface -->Solr
Solr --> Interface -->Solritas

Could somebody please guide me as to what changes to do in Solr config
files to achieve this.

Thanks and regards,
Romita

Re: Solritas Question

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Romita,

That isn't a Solaritas feature, that is a feature of any RequestHandler.
You can copy a request handler in solrconfigxml, change its name and set
parameters as defaults/incariants, and then use that new URL for your
queries.

Upayavira

Re: Solritas Question

From:   Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>