Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by David Montgomery <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/07 03:01:56 UTC

using DSN to add a record to route53

Hi,

I have been using boto for adding CNAMES to route 53.  But..I want to add a
set id and specify a weight as well for load balancing.

So..given a CNAME, ttl of 60 and a domain of test.test.com how do I also
add a weight and a set id?

Is there any clear example or am I stuck with boto.

Thanks

Re: using DSN to add a record to route53

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Hi,

At the moment Route53 driver only exposes base functionality which is
common across all of the supported providers. Weighted records and set ids
are specific to Amazon Route 53 and as such they aren't supported yet.

If someone wants to add this functionality to the Route53 driver we are
definitely open to accepting it so patches are welcome.