Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/12/21 01:10:18 UTC

[DISCUSS] release openwhisk-catalog 0.11.0

I'd like to make a release of openwhisk-catalog from the current master.
This would be version 0.11.0.

Since 0.10.0-incubating, there have been a couple of bug fixes and we've
ported all of the nodejs actions from nodejs:6 to nodejs:10

Are there any pending changes that I should wait for?   If not (silent
assent), I will kick off a release vote early next week.

thanks,

--dave

Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk-catalog 0.11.0

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Are we ready for a release of these too:
openwhisk
php
Go
.net