Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2015/03/12 00:20:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1665984 - /poi/trunk/src/integrationtest/org/apache/poi/stress/POIXMLDocumentHandler .java

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015, centic@apache.org wrote:
> Log:
> Add helper test to verify that vsdx cannot even be loaded by
> POIXMLDocument curently.

The Visio OOXML files use a different relationship for the core, which is
probably why. If someone does want to add support for them, we'd probably
want to take the relationship definition I've added to ExtractorFactory
and put it somewhere more general, then update the code to try both the
normal office one, and otherwise the new visio one

Nick