Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net> on 2002/06/21 19:17:51 UTC

Xindice Embedded Developers

All,
This is the list of everyone I have added to the project.   If
I missed your name, let me know and I will add you.

    Andruis
    Robert Barksdale
    Tom Bradford
    Mark J Stang
    Jeff Smith
    Pratik Patel
    DevilM
    Vanessa Williams

We have been carrying on discussions on the xindice-dev list up until
now.
I would like everyone to subscribe to the xindiceembbed-developers list.

All of our project work/coordination will be done through that list.

thanks,

Mark
--
Mark J Stang
Software Architect

Re: Xindice Embedded Developers

Posted by Nutan Kaul <nk...@mail.arc.nasa.gov>.
How do I unscubscribe from this distrubution?
Thanks.
-Nutan
Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Philip,
I added you to the project.

Mark

--
Mark J Stang
System Architect

Posted by Philip Yue <ph...@telus.net>.
Yes Mark,

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Philip,

Posted by Philip Yue <ph...@telus.net>.
Hi Mark,

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
We will be using this list here.
If you are subscribed to xindice-dev, then
you are already subscribed.

Mark

Posted by Danny Ayers <da...@virgilio.it>.